Posted on 2007.09.05 at 12:21
Current Mood: bouncy
Wondering what I've been up to lately? Have a look see:http://www.passionfortruthtv.com/livewebcast.html
click on: LIVE WEB-CAST Kirtan by Gurusangat Kaur at Raj Khalsa Gurdwara on August 24-25, 2007
Yep that's me! Learning Gurmuki and Gurbani Kirtan. It's my new most favorite passtime.
:) :) :)
Posted on 2007.01.20 at 10:22
Current Location: work, where else?
Current Mood: amused
Current Music: fountain de water
Hiyas folks. Yep I'm still alive. ;D
Had a most excellent winter solstice down in Florida.
Teaching 4 yoga classes, one 2-4 year olds. Started another semester at Nova, and my condo is in the process of being refinanced by the end of the month. Redecorating to follow of course. :)
All is well.
Much love and blessings for the new year.
Over and out.
Posted on 2006.08.16 at 14:46
Current Mood: amused
Missed a few days, but I don't really care. :D Today I am grateful for abundance in abundance ;)
|You Are Ed Wood From "Ed Wood."|
You definitely have your name in history, although probably not for the reason you believe. Yet you are very accepting, non-judgemental, and optimistic almost to a fault. You also have a thing for angora sweaters. How could anyone not like you?
Take The Johnny Depp Quiz!
?? Which Angel Or Demon Are You ??
Suck it Meme. Not all of us are cannibals :P
|The lucky fool.|
You scored 54 Strength, 46 Intelligance, 66 Morality, and 54 Survival Rate!
|You made it! You didn't come out ontop, but people like you! You can help to rebuild civilization... well... you would help if you could, but you're actually pretty useless. |
|My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:|
||You scored higher than 99% on Strength|
||You scored higher than 99% on Guile|
||You scored higher than 99% on Morality|
||You scored higher than 99% on Survival Rate|
Posted on 2006.08.04 at 15:55
Current Mood: grateful
Today I am grateful for Irene, who has opened her heart and her home to so many. I am also grateful for her friendship and support. Goddess bless you!
Posted on 2006.08.03 at 07:04
Current Mood: content
HOW DO YOU DECIDE WHO TO MARRY? (written by kids)
(1) You got to find somebody who likes the same stuff. Like, if you like sports, she should like it that you like sports, and she should keep the chips and dip coming. -- Alan, age 10
(2) No person really decides before they grow up who they're going to marry. God decides it all way before, and you get to find out later who you're stuck with. -- Kristen, age 10
WHAT IS THE RIGHT AGE TO GET MARRIED?
(1) Twenty-three is the best age because you know the person FOREVER by then. -- Camille, age 10
(2) No age is good to get married at. You got to be a fool to get married. -- Freddie, age 6
HOW CAN A STRANGER TELL IF TWO PEOPLE ARE MARRIED?
(1) You might have to guess, based on whether they seem to be yelling at the same kids. -- Derrick, age 8
WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR MOM AND DAD HAVE IN COMMON?
(1) Both don't want any more kids. -- Lori, age 8
WHAT DO MOST PEOPLE DO ON A DATE?
(1) Dates are for having fun, and people should use them to get to know each other. Even boys have something to say if you listen long enough. -- Lynnette, age 8
(2) On the first date, they just tell each other lies and that Usually gets them interested enough to go for a second date. -- Martin, age 10
WHAT WOULD YOU DO ON A FIRST DATE THAT WAS TURNING SOUR?
(1) I'd run home and play dead. The next day I would call all the newspapers and make sure they wrote about me in all the dead columns. -- Craig, age 9
WHEN IS IT OKAY TO KISS SOMEONE?
(9) When they're rich. -- Pam, age 7
(2) The law says you have to be eighteen, so I wouldn't want to mess with that - - Curt, age 7
(3 ) The rule goes like this: If you kiss someone, then you should marry them and have kids with them. It's the right thing to do. -- Howard, age 8
IS IT BETTER TO BE SINGLE OR MARRIED?
(1 ) It's better for girls to be single but not for boys. Boys need someone to clean up after them. -- Anita, age 9
HOW WOULD THE WORLD BE DIFFERENT IF PEOPLE DIDN'T GET MARRIED?
(1 ) There sure would be a lot of kids to explain, wouldn't there? -- Kelvin, age 8
HOW WOULD YOU MAKE A MARRIAGE WORK?
(1 ) Tell your wife that she looks pretty, even if she looks like a truck. -- Ricky, age 10
Posted on 2006.07.27 at 15:42
Current Location: work
Current Mood: multi tasking
A) Four jobs I have had in my life:
B) Four movies I would watch over and over again:
Ace Ventura When Nature Calls
Oh Brother Where Art Thou
Mists of Avalon
Pee-Wee's Big Adventure
C) Four places I have lived:
Bisbee, Tucson & Sedona Arizona
D) Four TV shows I love to watch:
Law & Order Criminal Investigation
Law & Order Special Victims Unit
E) Four places I have been on vacation:
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Rehoboth Beach, Delaware
F) Websites I visit daily:
www.appointment-plus.com (my online work schedule)
G ) Four of my favorite foods:
Berries of all kinds
H) Four places I would rather be right now:
I) Four friends I think will respond:
Me, Myself, I, and...you?
J) Nicknames I have had:
Lee-Lah (Baby brother)
Mee-See (Baby sister)
Weener (best friend in elementary school)
Lee (best friend in middle school)
Leeser (mom's mispronunciation)
Pie in the sky (dad)
Lia Lia Cataglia (dad)
Bae (ex bf)